E Learning SMK Muhammadiyah 7 Gondanglegi Malang
Exercises some tenses
1. Budi always…..on time
- A. come
- B. comes
- C. came
- A. am
- B. are
- C. is
3. My friend and I ….. English at English Shop everyday
- A. learn
- B. learns
- C. learning
4. He usually … some books everyday
- A. reads
- B. read
- C. reading
5. Santi’s Cat ….. a beautiful bird
- A. bite
- B. bit
- C. bites
6. Mathematics will be the most difficult subject
- A. Mathematics are the most difficult subject
- B. Mathematics is the most difficult subject
- C. Mathematics will to be the most difficult subject
7. She laid the baby in his crib
- A. She laids the baby in his crib
- B. she lay the baby in his crib
- C. She lays the baby in his crib
8. An Architect are a person who plans a new building
- A. An Architect are a person who plan a new building
- B. An Architect is a person who plan a new building
- C. An architect is a person who plans a new building
9. Teachers are teaching in schools, they are explain and give homework to the students
- A. Teachers teach in schools, they explain and give homework to the students
- B. Teachers teach in schools, they explains and gives homework to the students
- C. Teachers are teaching in schools, they explain and give homework to the students
10. The old Men had bought an apple
- A. The old men bought an apple
- B. The old men buy an apple
- C. The old men buys an apple
1. My mother … me a bicycle yesterday
d. Will buy
2. Dodit … his report
a. Didn’t finished
b. Did not finished
c. Did not finish
d. Does not finish
3. She …a lazy student
d. Am not
4. You … me a message last night
d. Will send
5. They … an architect?
6. The Doctor gives the prescription
a. Did the doctor not given the prescription?
b. Didn’t the doctor give the prescription?
c. Did not the doctor gave the prescription?
d. Didn’t the doctor gave the prescription
7. Is the teacher in the class?
a. Isn’t the teacher in the class?
b. Wasn’t the techer in the class?
c. Weren’t the teacherin the class?
d. Am not the teacher in the class?
8. They were studying Math
a. They were studied Math
b. They were study Math
c. They studied Math
d. They did study math
9. English will be the most popular subject
a. English was the most popular subject
b. English were the most popular subject
c. English is the most popular subject
d. English are the most popular subject
10. They do a great job
a. Did they did a great job?
b. Did not they do a great job?
c. Did they do a great job?
d. Did they did not a great job?
PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
1) I ___ in Bali before
a) Have been c) Having been
b) Had been d) Ever had
2) ___English since three ago
a) I have teach
b) I having teaching
c) I have taught
d) I had taught
3) John ___ in the same house since 1962
a) Has lived c) Having live
b) Had live d) Have living
4) Have you ___ your bread
d) Was eat
5) We ___ our report
a) Have already written
b) Had already writting
c) Having already written
d) Has already Written
6) I that movie twenty times. ( see )
7) I think I him once before. ( meet )
8) There many earthquakes in California.( be )
9) People to the Moon. ( travel )
10) People to Mars. (not travel )
PAST PERFECT TENSE
1. I was sleeping when somebody knocked the door.
- A. I was slept when somebody knocked the door.
- B. I had slept when somebody knocked the door.
- C. I have slept when somebody knocked the door.
2. I was working when Shanti came.
- A. I had not work when Shanti came.
- B. I had not worked when Shanti come.
- C. I had not worked when Shanti came.
3. Budi had lived in Bali.
- A. Had Budi Live in Bali?
- B. Had Budi lived in Bali?
- C. Is Budi living in Bali?
4. My father had eaten before I worked.
- A. Hadn’t my father eaten before I worked?
- B. Hadn’t my father ate before I worked?
- C. Had my father not eat before I worked?
5. The mechanic had been repairing my car.
- A. The mechanic had repaired my car.
- B. The mechanic had repair my car.
- C. The mechanic has been repairing my car.
6. Semua siswa telah belajar sebelum guru mereka memberikan kuis.
- A. All students had study before their teacher given a quiz.
- B. All students had studied before their teacher give a quiz.
- C. All students had studied before their teacher gave a quiz.
7. Ayahku belum datang ketika Ibuku pergi ke pasar.
- A. My father had not came when my mother go to the market.
- B. My father had not come when my mother went to the market.
- C. My father had not came when my mother went to the market.
8. Tria mandi setelah dia main basket.
- A. Tria had taken a bath after she played basketball.
- B. Tria took a bath after she had played basketball.
- C. Tria take a bath after she play basketball.
9. Saya bertemu Budi setelah saya menghadiri sebuah pesta.
- A. I meet Budi after I had attended a party.
- B. I had met Budi after I attended a party.
- C. I met Budi after I had attended a party.
10. Apakah Dina belum membaca buku itu ketika saya meminjamnya?
- A. Had Dina not read that book when I borrowed?
- B. Had Dina not readed that book when I borrowed?
- C. Had Dina not readed that book when I borrow?
2017 © SMK Muhammadiyah 7 Gondanglegi Malang